Muay Thai Kickboxing 30 Day Free Trial in Keswick!
Train Thai Boxing in Keswick Georgina and Get in the Best Shape of Your Life! 905-476-6621
Discover The Most Brutally Effective Stand-Up Fighting System Known To Man
Developed By Ancient Warriors In Thailand and a Staple of the any UFC Fighter
There are many different styles of Striking Arts and the Kickboxing that we practice is Muay Thai Kickboxing, Dutch Kickboxing and Boxing.
"The Art of Eight Limbs" is a phrase often used to describe Thai Boxing. Kickboxing is what UFC fighters do when they're stranding up. It's the MMA of Stand-up; you can throw whatever you want - Punches, Kicks, Knees, Elbows, etc.
Many confuse Kick Boxing with Karate but it is very different. It's more like American Boxing but with Kicks, Elbows and Knees. I outline some differences between Martial Arts in our Mixed Martial Arts Program page if you're interested in greater detail.
“The Most Kick-Butt Striking System On The Planet???”
You could see for yourself by watching Muay Thai Kickboxing in action. Just watch ANY Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) event anywhere in the world. All of the best fighters in the world know at least some aspects of Kickboxing.
Kickboxing is filled with Fight Ending knockout power and if you're interested in seeing it in a more pure form, without the ground fighting of the MMA, watch K-1 Kickboxing, Glory or Lion Fights. If you watch fighters in those organizations you'll see stand-up only by the best in the world.
"You don't have to be a fighter to enjoy Training Kickboxing"
Everyone can enjoy the benifits of training Kickboxing! It doesn't matter if you're 40+ years old and have never done any Martial Arts before in your life! It also doesn't matter if you're not in the best shape of your life... that's what we're hear to do!
So don't worry about it - come in, have fun and enjoy your training. We have very beginner friendly programs available and additional programs, depending on how far you would like to take your training. So, if you're interested in doing more, we have that as well However, 90% of the students in our gym have no interest in EVER stepping into the ring or EVER getting punched in the face (which makes sense! haha).
No matter the level you start at, you'll improve dramatically and see the results faster than you might expect.
Kickboxing is an incredible self-defense that is also a full-body work out and will keep you engaged and moving forward into the best shape you've ever been in!
Enter Your Info Below and Get Started with Our FREE DVD
Free “Deadliest Knockouts” DVD and FREE Shipping
We value your privacy and would never spam you
Meet Our Coaches
Coach Adam Jones
Coach Adam Jones was a fighter for Canada's number one Mixed Martial Arts team back "in the day", Team Tompkins. He was lucky enough to be in the right place at the right time while going to College because head Coach, Shawn Tompkins, was only in Canada for a short period of time before UFC Champions took him to California to train them.
Shawn became the Head Striking Coach at Xtreme Couture (Randy Couture’s main Gym in California) and, from there, became the Head Coach at the very first Tap Out MMA facility in California.
Shawn Tompkins was Adam's trainer, mentor, manager and even roommate in London. In 2011 Shawn Tompkins passed away suddenly and that was when Coach Jones decided that he wanted to open up a Gym to try and have an impact on people's lives the way that Shawn had on so many others.
Coach Jones defeated the Iowa State Champion in Iowa back in 2002 then faught his way onto the Canadian National Kickboxing Team. He got to fight and train around the world and won Bronze for Team Canada at the World Championships in Spain.
Over the years Coach Jones spent years training and teaching at various top gyms offering various styles (Muay Thai Kickboxing, Dutch Kickboxing, MMA, Boxing, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, etc.).
With such a Vast knowledge-base to pull from, Coach Jones is the perfect Coach to lead up our Striking.
Coach Jones has Taken Home-Grown Athletes from Scrath on to Win:
-> North American Kickboxing Champion
-> 4x National Champion
-> 2x Provincial Champion
-> Silver Medalist at the Pan American Championships in Mexico
Coach Justin Condie
Coach Justin Condie has been an Instructor and Competitor for a Long Time and brings a high level of professionalism, not only as an Instructor, but a high level athlete.
- Canadian provincial champion x2 (2010-2011)
- Canadian national champion x2 (2010-2013)
- Eastern Canadian champion 75kg Quest for the title champion 75kgs ( defended twice)
"What can training Kickboxing at Rumble Martial Arts in Keswick Do For Me?"
Here's a quick list of some of what you'll learn and what you'll get by training Kickboxing with us here in Keswick...
- Get in the Best Shape of Your Life with a full body workout while training your body to be a fully functioning weapon
- You'll learn the most devastating striking art on the planet that includes punches, kicks, knees and elbows. This is truly the "MMA" of stand-up fighting
- Develop fight-ending power with all of your strikes giving you the ability to finish a conflict with one strike
- How to take control of a situation even from the "clinch" position (when you're in really close quarters) or when someone grabs you
- Learn Battle-tested striking techniques that have been proven to work in the Ring, the Cage and the Street for Years
- How to control someone when they're very close to you, Clinching Range, which is perfect for Law Enforcement
- Kickboxing improves focus, concentration, coordination and athleticism
- Being surrounded by other like-minded Kickboxing Enthusiasts all interested in achieving the same goals. This provides a more positive and fun atmosphere which makes it easier to learn quicker