905-476-6621 - Women's Self-Defense in Keswick
Give the Gift of Self-Defense!
- Tuesday February 27
- 8:30pm to 9:30pm
- Every Tuesday for 8 Weeks
- Enrolment is $80
The Coach of this Session will be Coach Dani
What You Can Expect From This Program
Women's Only Classes
Learn Self-Defense Among Other Women in a Fun and Friendly Environment AND the classes are Taught by a Woman!
Specifically Targeted Self-Defense
This Program is Specifically Designed for Women, What Women Would Specifically Encounter and Designed for a Much Weaker Opponent to Defeat a MUCH Stronger one.
This System is Proven in the Cage, Ring and the Streets. The Head Coach has had Small Girls Compete Against Large Guys in Various forms of Competition and they’ve WON Many Times!
Women's Only Self-Defense Coaches
Here's a picture of Coach Dani winning Gold in a Tournament against Male Competitors. She also trains with many guys that are also, not only much bigger than her, they are trained fighters. She's defeated guys many many times in competition, making them submit and quit. She's finished many matches with the Guys also ending up unconscious and she'll be sharing many Secrets with you. Coach Dani use to work Security at Bars and she's also taught Women's Self-Defense Seminars to many Girls at various Schools throughout York and Durham Region consistently since 2012.
Professor Adam Jones was a fighter for Canada's number one Mixed Martial Arts team, "Team Tompkins".
Professor Jones then fought his way onto the Canadian National Kickboxing Team. He got to fight and train around the world and won Bronze for Team Canada at the 2016 World Kickboxing Championships in Spain.
Professor Jones also did Security at Bars and Clubs for 10 years giving him a great 'real world' experience against Much larger people, multiple people, and he estimates that over that time having to forcefully eject or control people more than 10,000 times.
He's also the two-time North American Grappling Associate Black Belt Champion (NAGA) and holds other Champion Belts from other Promotions. He's won Bronze at the IBJJF World Championships in California, Silver at the 2018 Euro's in Portugal and Gold at the IBJJF Los Angeles Pro.
Since 2008 Professor Jones has been teaching Women's Self-Defense at Schools throughout York, Metro and Durham each and every year (18 Schools Currently). He's also taught Combat Sports to Many Police Officers from York and Metro Region.
With such a Vast knowledge-base to pull from, Professor Jones is the perfect Instructor to lead up this Women's Only Self Defense Program.
Here Are Some of the Things You'll Learn in our Women's Only Self-Defense Program in Keswick, Georgina Ontario!
- Punching and Kicking - As it relates to Women's Self-Defense and common mistakes other self-defense programs either don't know or don't tell you
- The most useful standing strikes you need to know
- How to get away if an attacker has grabbed a hold of you
- Escapes that work for Women
- Discussion about the 4 tips and rules that will keep you out of any trouble
- Videos to help with the learning process showing real-life examples of real attacks
- How to get away if the attacker sneaks up and grabs you
- How to stop any attacker from their attempts to isolate you
- The secrets of how to get out if the attacker has taken you to the ground and is on top of you
- The secrets of how to counter an attackers most common attacks on the ground and leave them unconsious
- And Much Much More!
Sign Up On-line Right Now!
Enter Your Name and Email Blow and We'll Contact You and Let You Know When This Limited Time Program Will Be Running Again
Enter Your Info Below
We will not spam you and you can opt-out at any time
We value your privacy and would never spam you